Comscentre is a fast growing medium sized B2B telecommunications business providing a range of telecommunications products and services. Comscentre has a supportive team-based culture in which team members are expected to be proactive, self-sufficient and hands on.
Your role will be working within a project team who have team-based goals with your main responsibilities to include the following:
- Preparing steering committee reporting
- Program documentation and SharePoint directory
- Organising team meetings for Senior Program Manager and management
- Scheduling of field-based activities nationally
- Assign tasks and activities across the delivery team taking due note of resource availability, skill sets, training requirements etc. such that quality outputs are delivered in accordance with the approved project schedule
- Maintain risk, issues and change request logs
- Host meetings and take notes during a meeting – clearly and concisely
- High level stakeholder engagement skills
- Manage relationships with vendors and third-party suppliers
We are seeking someone with experience in Project Co-ordination on a large Telco program.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A self-starting attitude
- Proficient in MS project and Microsoft Teams
- An expert MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communicator (oral and written)
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- An overall knowledge of networking and Telecommunications services
- Strong team player with positive attitude and a smile!
This is an exciting program of work and long-term contract opportunity. This hands-on role is perfect for a self-motivated, customer-focused individual.
If you think you are the right person for this role, and you would like to join us to transform the way our customers connect, collaborate and operate then please apply now.