Comscentre is a fast growing medium sized B2B telecommunications business providing a range of telecommunications products and services. Comscentre has a supportive team-based culture in which team members are expected to be proactive, self-sufficient and hands on.
Your role will be working within a project team who have team-based goals with your main responsibilities to include the following:
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders
- Communicate and report project activities, timelines, impacts and implications to project team members and stakeholders, including customers and program and project delivery teams
- Develop robust and achievable work and project plans, including management of scope, cost, time, and project risk
- Track and manage project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes and identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage project interdependencies
- Manage all aspects of the project life cycle, including project scope, from project initiation, through planning, execution to project closure
- Assign tasks and activities across the delivery team taking due note of resource availability, skill sets, training requirements etc. such that quality outputs are delivered in accordance with the approved project schedule
- Identify, monitor and implement controls to mitigate key risks for your project, program or portfolio
- Manage relationships with vendors and third-party suppliers
We are seeking someone with experience in Project Management on a large Telco program.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in managing complex Telco projects
- Experience in working in project team environment
- Project Experience – 5 years +
- Cross Functional Management
- Leadership, people and communications skills
- Sound Financial Control and reporting skills
- Good understanding of Project Management Methodology
This is an exciting program of work and long-term contract opportunity.
If you think you are the right person for this role, and you would like to join us to transform the way our customers connect, collaborate and operate then please apply now.