We’re pleased to announce that our new refreshed portal is now online.
The Comscentre Portal has been completely updated, starting with a new Dashboard that delivers clear insights, asset information, new features and functionality with an intuitive user experience.
Users will notice the enhancements immediately, after login they are presented with a brand-new Dashboard as a home page. The Dashboard displays key information that users can quickly review, such as:
- The ‘Active Projects’ tracker: Progression to the completion of a project is shown to provide full visibility of projects.
- Support Ticket Summary: It captures current, open tickets and closed tickets from the last three months.
- Devices Under Management: Routing, UC, application services, firewalls and other devices are tallied.
- Last 3 Bills: Showing the trends in call volumes and invoice values.
- Site Health Summary: The connectivity status of offices / sites is presented in real-time enabling seamless network monitoring.
From the Dashboard, users are able to drill-down to into further detail as required.
Another option – for all customers – is the ability to display Network Map information as a ‘wallboard’.
Network oversight and analysis is available under the ‘Network Management’ tab. Various types of wallboards and Network Maps can be custom-built. If you have already implemented a wallboard it will display here. If it is something your organisation would like to implement, your Account Manager is more than happy to assist! By having Network Mapping, customers can view their entire network, inspect individual link utilisation and operate a dedicated virtual NOC – all within the new portal.
So, login to the Comscentre Portal and explore – click here.
If you’d like to find out more, arrange a demo or look at Network Mapping, please speak to your Account Manager, or contact us.